Indefinite leave to remain is an immigration status granted to a person who does not hold right of abode in the United Kingdom, but who has been admitted to the UK without any time limit on his or her stay and who is free to take up employment or study, without restriction.
When looking for information on Indefinite leave to remain it can be very easy. You can find information on this by looking up Indefinite leave to remain on the Internet or via through your local telephone directory.
It is a quick, easy and free way to look up information on Indefinite leave to remain.
- indefinite leave to remain lawyers romford
- amnesty immgration uk 2013
- indefinite leave to remain overstayer
- overstayers rights in uk 2013
- uk overstay amnesty in 2013
- what is needed to get indefinate to stay in uk / over stayers